Understanding your investment objectives
Personal consultation is the cornerstone of any investment mandate. Harper Bernays will only structure a portfolio after considering your investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
We provide more than just an investment solution: we ensure our clients’ portfolios fit within a broader approach to building and protecting wealth. We draw on our own experience and insights, as well as a network of trusted advisers, to ensure clients have quality advice and support.
How we select companies for investment
Our selection process involves a thorough review of all investment opportunities, using a combination of both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Understanding the business: We make sure we understand the business in detail and the long-term prospects for the industry in which it operates
- Outstanding management: We look for outstanding management which is capable and focused on building shareholder value
- Growth and edge: We look for companies with an enduring competitive advantage and potential for sustainable earnings growth
- Undervalued companies: We look to identify companies where the market valuation of their business differs from our valuation
- Long term investments: Our preference is to hold investments for the long term, provided the company continues to perform